Develops implements, coordinates and revises goal directed care to patients according to the principles and practices of Physical Therapy and the care planning process. Serves as an ambassador to all Home Options departments.
1. Demonstrates understanding of and adherence to CMS guidelines and COPS's
2. Performs comprehensive assessments that reflect the patient's physical, mental, emotional, psychosocial and environmental status.
3. Accurately documents and support OASIS data.
4. Develops and maintains an updated, individualized plan of care that includes; goals, interventions, medications and visit frequency orders.
5. Ensures appropriate scheduling of the patients.
6. Provides skilled physical therapy
7. Communicates and coordinates with all others involved in care of the patient.
8. Performs and documents HCA supervisions per CMS regulations.
9. Continually evaluates effectiveness of the plan of care and makes revisions as indicated.
10. Demonstrates the ability to achieve desired patient outcomes.
11. Documents to support skilled care provided and the medical necessity for ongoing care.
12. Demonstrates competency in computer documentation using POC
1. Current PT license
2. Minimum of (1) one year post graduate experience
3. Current BLS certification required
4. Prior Home Health experience preferred
5. Excellent care planning and documentation skills
6. Self directed with the ability to work with little supervision
7. Licensed driver with a reliable insured vehicle
8. Must have capability to connect to internet or phone lines for data exchange