Plans and implements specific and individualized treatment programs to patients according to the principles of Speech/Language Pathology. Services pediatric, adult and geriatric populations.
1. *Speech Language Pathologists develops, implements and revises individualized, goal directed speech therapy through a skilled process of evaluation and ongoing assessment of each patient.
2. *Demonstrates the ability to effectively plan, communicate, supervise and delegate to provide therapy services in a competent and efficient manner.
3. *Performs all patient treatment according to established speech therapy standards and department policies and procedures.
4. *Actively involved in the rehabilitation process, completes admission, discharge evaluations, daily assessments and identifies individual goals for each patient.
5. *The speech therapist must exhibit excellent customer service and communication techniques at all times to internal and external customers.
*Maintains regular and consistent attendance at work as scheduled by department leadership.
1. Current Montana Speech/Language Pathology license.
2. Graduate of an accredited program of Speech/Language Pathology.
3. Current HS AED CPR Certification