Provides care and close supervision of facility patients an documents behavior. Develops positive relationships with patients and co-workers and follows facility policies and procedures by implementing treatment plans and providing crisis intervention as necessary. Assists in maintaining a safe environment for both patients and co-workers.
1. Contributes to the effective implementation of individual treatment plans.
2. Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment.
3. Consistently exercises good judgment and exhibits emotional stability when responding to stressful and non-stressful situations.
4. Stimulates patients' interest and cooperation in various individual and group activities and programs through positive interactions, instruction, supervision, feedback and encouragement.
5. Demonstrates accurate and timely documentation through completion of daily progress notes, through supervision of patients in all aspects their treatment.
6. Provides limited one-to-one contact with patients, helping patients to focus on treatment goals and crisis planning.
1. Bachelor degree in psychology/sociology or related field
2. Minimum of one-year experience working with psychiatric and/or chemical dependent patients.
3. HS AED CPR Certified
4. Must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.