At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Coordinate psychosocial services (individual, family, and group therapy sessions) under the general direction of the Clinical Supervisor. Responsible for implementing treatment plans, assessments and discharge planning while assessing problems and determining appropriate levels and methods of intervention.
1. *Assess patients and identify dynamics, diagnostic elements and provide therapy as indicated.
2. *Provide individual, family and group therapy and aftercare planning if needed for assigned patients.
3. *Provide treatment plans and reviews, medical record documentation and reports of client’s progress for assigned clients to agencies and referral sources.
4. *Identify at risk patients, develop safety plans and work well with MD’s and Nursing Staff.
5. *Communicate effectively with patients, family members and referral sources regarding patient progress and aftercare planning.
6. *Provide case management services consistent with patient’s level of functioning and bio-psychosocial needs including treatment planning, coordinating care with treatment team, psychosocial assessments, family assessments, ongoing safety risk assessment, assisting the patient in the development of an effective discharge plan and collaborating with family and community providers.
7. *Work as a team member within a multidisciplinary team to provide patient care and office tasks as needed. Work with team members and communicate clinical information during treatment team meetings, clinical staffing and other required meetings.
8. *Suggest approaches/interventions that might be more effective with patients for team and co-workers. Present cases in weekly staffing according to problems, interventions and progress.
9. *Attend to cultural/racial/ethnic/social and spiritual issues relevant to the provision of mental health treatment to all PTC patients. Know how to access multicultural resources.
10. *Maintain timely and accurate documentation of group and individual sessions and all treatment activities as well as clinical service reviews. Document care provided according to regulatory and facility requirements.
1. Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work or related counseling field from an accredited university and two (2) years experience in co-occurring treatment programs. Other education and experience may be considered.
2. Must possess LCSW or LCPC licensure in the state of Montana.
3. Current CPR certification and MANDT training preferred or must have the ability to be certified and attend mandatory training when provided.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of fundamentals of co-occurring treatment with adolescents and adults.
5. Proven experience utilizing stage of change treatment interventions.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of cultural, ethnic, social, historical and spiritual issues relevant to the provision of mental health treatment preferred.
7. Proven ability to take initiative and work under pressure.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.