At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: Participate in the development and implementation of the client’s behavioral program by providing care and close supervision, documenting behaviors and implementing treatment plans. Also may coordinate certain therapeutic activities delegated under the general direction of Site Supervisor/Therapist.
1. *Provide individual, group and family therapy as assigned by therapist. Supervise clients in all aspects of their day including, school, therapy groups, recreational activities and home.
2. *Incorporate the home environment into school and/or community assessments, goal setting and interventions.
3. * Contribute to the effective implementation of individual treatment plans through positive interaction, life skills groups, supervision and treatment interventions of clients.
4. * Maintain timely and accurate documentation of group and individual sessions and all treatment activities as well as clinical service reviews. Document care provided according to regulatory and facility requirements.
5. *Provide crisis intervention as necessary by utilizing deescalating techniques and safety guidelines.
6. *Attend to cultural/racial/ethnic/social and spiritual issues relevant to the provision of mental health treatment to all PTC patients. Know how to access multicultural resources.
7. *Communicate effectively with patients, family members and referral sources regarding patient progress and aftercare planning.
8. * Provide treatment plans and reviews, medical record documentation and reports of client’s progress for assigned clients to agencies and referral sources.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory or administrative personnel.
1. Master’s Degree in Psychology, Education, Social Work or related field required.
2. Minimum of three years working in mental health, adolescent and child preferred.
3. Must be eligible for Montana State Licensure track through Board of Social Work.
4. Must have supervision to be on licensure track according to Board of Social Work.
5. Ability to obtain CPR or BLS Certificate within 30 days of hire.
6. Ability to successfully complete MANDT certification. Training provided.
7. Licensure must be completed with designated Licensure track requirements.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of cultural, ethnic, social, historical and spiritual issues relevant to the provision of mental health treatment preferred.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.