At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides professional nursing care within the Cardiovascular/Imaging Department. Coordinates care within other disciplines of NWHC, physician offices and other facilities.
1. Functions as a RN within cardiac cath lab/ special procedures/ Imaging/Holding Room/Echo Departments
2. Functions as RN for Cardiac Stress testing, Cardioversions, Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Conscious Sedation
3. Performs comprehensive assessment and reassessment
4. Housekeeping support
5. Pediatric Sedation
6. RN’s that rotate into Interventional Radiology/Cardiac Catheterization Lab and Electrophysiology are expected to participate in the call rotation.
1. Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
2. Current Montana RN License.
3. BSN preferred, or must be able to obtain within 5 years of employment.
4. Current ACLS Certification or must obtain ACLS certification within 6 months of hire.
5. Current CPR
6. PALS preferred.
7. Interventional//EP/Cardiac Catheterization Lab experience preferred.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.