The Manager of Practice Operations, in conjunction with the Director of Operations, is involved with improving client profitability, including revenue cycle management, performance analysis, office work flow optimization, compliance, system configuration, training, patient scheduling and no-show management, and patient visit documentation. The focus of the role is on improving financial performance, quality improvement, increasing efficiency, and expanding access in the services offered by the Kalispell Regional Healthcare Physician Network (KRHPN) clinics.
1. Wiide range of project management responsibilities. Undertakes assigned projects for KRHPN. Projects will include financial improvement plans, operational improvement, enhanced quality and customer service initiatives.
2. *Provides leadership to multiple sites in partnership with the Director of Operations, Practice Managers and Physicians to develop quality, patient safety and patient satisfaction improvement initiatives. Evaluates the patient experience at KRHPN clinics and works with the Clinic Managers to identify areas for improvement and implement action plans in identified areas.
3. *In cooperation with the Director of Operations, facilitates strategic planning and the development of new ideas and approaches that enhance clinic performance.
4. *Oversee provider enrollment for corporate providers and contracted/non-corporate client providers. Manages and/or coordinates new physician group transitions to KRH.
5. *Contributes to financial projections and operational plans for new ventures and services. Helping develop plans and budgets on strategic, tactical and operating levels for and with each practice; directing the implementation of these plans and budgets; and generally helping ensure the success of each practice in healthcare delivery and financial terms.
6. *Facilitates the development of appropriate policies and procedures and maintains a master file for policies and procedures. Assists in development of policies and procedures for KRH clinic entities. Supports each KRH Clinic in regard to compliance and adherence to federal and state standards. Responsible for overall coordination of KRH Physician Network policies, procedures and forms. Ensuring best-practices implementation of operating policies, procedures, and principles for physician practices.
7. *Orients and mentors Clinic Managers using positive human resource practices, including: coaching, assisting with setting objectives, providing feedback, evaluating results, defining roles and responsibilities with direct reports, and training and developing staff. Assists Clinic Managers in interpreting financial data and operational reports. Educates Clinic Managers in effective utilization of staffing and space resources.
8. * Assists Clinic managers and providers in creating an environment that is patient centered as evidenced by positive patient satisfaction surveys. Supports the development and implementation of patient satisfaction improvement plans. Works with Clinic Managers and Physician site leaders to assess and improve quality outcomes, operational efficiency and access. Maintain awareness of best practice trends in medical practices and assists clinic managers with the incorporation of these into the operational improvements.
9.* Assists the Director of Operations with practice transitions and practice management transitions. Functions as interim clinic manager for sites undergoing a leadership transition.