At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides professional nursing care within the Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit; coordinates care with other disciplines. Services pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations.
1. *Rehabilitation nurse develops, implements and revises individualized, goal directed rehabilitation nursing care through a skilled process of evaluation and ongoing assessment of each patient.
2. *Demonstrates the ability to effectively plan, communicate, supervise and delegate to provide nursing services in a competent and efficient manner.
3. *Performs all patient treatment according to established nursing standards and department policies and procedures.
4. *Actively involved in the rehabilitation process, completes admission, discharge evaluations, daily assessments and identifies individual goals for each patient. An involved member of the rehab team.
5. *All documentation is accurate, complete, and follows current standards for rehabilitation patient documentation including FIM scores.
6. *All departmental transactions and interactions are completed with integrity, confidentiality, honesty and dignity while valuing and addressing the individual needs of each patient as evaluated by patient comments, evaluations and peer interaction.
7. *The rehabilitation nurse must exhibit excellent customer service and communication techniques at all times to internal and external customers
8. *The rehabilitation nurse demonstrates the ability to be flexible and organized while functioning calmly and efficiently in a changing environment.
1. Current Montana RN License.
2. BSN degree preferred, or must be able to obtain within 5 years of employment.
3. CRRN and or prior rehabilitation experience preferred
4. Current HS AED CPR Certification.
5. Minimum one year nursing experience.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.