At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Plan and implement specific and individualized treatment programs to patients in their home according to the principles of speech and language pathology.
1. *Develop, implement and revise individualized goal directed care to patients according to the principles and practices of Speech/Language Pathology and the care planning process.
2. *Perform comprehensive assessments that reflect patient physical, functional, mental, emotional, social and environmental status.
3. *Develop and maintain an individualized plan of care based on assessment data.
4. *Perform all aspects of patient care according to established policies and procedures and clinical practice guidelines.
5. *Communicate and coordinate with all others involved in patient care.
6. *Evaluate the effectiveness of the plan of care by measurement of patient progress towards goals.
7. *Direct and supervise Home Health Aide services per department policy.
8. *Demonstrate competency in essential (high volume, high risk) job functions.
9. Perform other job duties as needed/ assigned.
1. Current Montana Speech/ Language Pathology license.
2. Graduate of an accredited program of Speech/ Language Pathology.
3. Current BLS certification required.
4. Minimum 1-year post-graduate experience.
5. Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
6. Licensed driver with an insured automobile in good working order.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.