At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: Responsible for providing health and fitness assessments and training/coaching or both to Summit members and non-members. Coaching may be individual, partner, and/or group sessions.
1. Assess client health status, goals, and motivation to train.
2. Identify barriers that could limit client opportunity for success.
3. Provide safe and effective exercise prescription and well rounded program for client.
4. Conduct safe, effective and time efficient training sessions and provide exceptional customer service.
5. Adjust and revise client program as needed. Adjust and revise client form as needed.
6. Accommodate client schedule, begin and conclude session in a punctual manner.
7. Maintain accurate and current client records.
8. Attend all department and Summit staff meetings.
1. Certification as a Personal Trainer through a nationally recognized organization required.
2. Current HS AED certification required.
3. Undergraduate degree in Exercise Physiology or Exercise Science preferred.
4. Two years experience as a Personal Trainer preferred, other combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.