At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Responsible for design, planning, analysis, implementation, support and repair of telecommunication hardware and software solutions at KRHS. These systems include: VOIP or analog phones, cellular devices including smartphones and Mi-Fi devices, voicemail systems, automatic call distribution systems, phone accessories, Satellite phones, telecommunications software solutions including hospital call center software solutions, smart phone applications (including secure texting), and conference bridge services.
1. *Provides high quality customer service to include, but not limited to; professional communication, consistent follow-through on issues and timely escalation of issues, attention to work orders and tasks, performs as defined in HIT Service Level Agreements.
2. *Troubleshoots problems using technical and analytical skills , recommendation of resolution, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation to Tier 2 vendors when appropriate.
3. *Collaborates with our telecommunications vendor service providers, including equipment vendors, line service and utility providers, cell providers and software vendors who provide telecom software solutions, and others who provide overall implementation and support services
4. *Partners with primary service vendors in the planning, assessment, design, implementation, deployment, modification and repair of telephony solutions, demonstrating a good relationship with vendors, with appropriate and timely hand-offs and response times.
5. *Documents and records issues and tasks using HIT department tools (Track-It or as designated) to document and track open tickets, work in progress, and resolved tickets. Documents procedures and technical guides as needed to support telephony services.
6. *Participates as a team member and local coordinator and project manager on implementation and construction projects, providing appropriate project management services including work planning, requirement gathering, status reporting, issues management, risk mitigation, follow up on tasks, issue escalation, cutover, communication, and timely completion of projects.
7. *Provides end-user training for telecommunication hardware and software solutions. Develops training materials, conducts one on one and classroom training as appropriate, and develops and distributes tip-sheets and guides to support end-users.
8. *Pursues opportunities for self-development. Stays current with industry trends as well as vendor specific solutions and capabilities. Maintains knowledge of and compliance with Life Safety and Infection Control measures.
9. *Demonstrates ability to self-manage assigned issues assuming full ownership of all outcomes start to finish or escalating appropriately when assistance is needed. Utilizes appropriate critical decision-making skills.
10. *Provides implementation support for new deployments including requirement gathering, analysis, final design review and approval, testing, and local implementation and training services for telephony hardware and software solutions.
11. *Provides support for telephony hardware and software solutions, including Move/Add/Change requests, new installs, and break/fix work orders and tickets. Accountable for telephony end-user device deployments and for Tier 1 and some Tier 2 resolution of break/fix issues for these devices.
1. Associates degree in a relevant technical field required. BA/BS in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or related field preferred.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the telecommunications or information technology field required. Experience must include combination of deployment and support of telephone systems to include VOIP phones and/or cellular phones.
3. Project experience including experience as a project lead or project manager required.
4. Strong understanding of common software applications (ex. MS Office) required. Strong understanding of personal computers required.
5. Experience with Cisco phone systems and other telephony systems and solutions, including ACDs, PBX, and solutions such as SPOK call center solution, Vocera nurse communication system, DocBooks secure texting, and teleconference solutions preferred. Cisco telephony certification preferred.
6. Strong communication skills to facilitate customer service and efficient completion of tasks.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.