At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides professional nursing care within the Cardiovascular/Imaging/Interventional Radiology Departments. Coordinates care within other disciplines of KRH, physician offices and other facilities. The care shall be rendered in a safe and effective manner that is consistent with KRH’s policies and procedures. This position provides services for pediatric through geriatric populations.
1. *Functions as an RN within Cardiology/Interventional Radiology Holding Room. Performs all duties in a timely manner or as defined by policies and procedures, physician/provider orders and/or regulatory requirements.
2. *Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism, civility, teamwork and customer service while undertaking all tasks and interactions with others.
3. *Maintains nursing standards of care, and executes appropriate physician orders.
4. *Executes patient care, demonstrates knowledge of and maintains the patients right to diversity, privacy and confidentiality.
5. *Administers medications, treatments, physician/provider specified care and intravenous therapy to patients.
6. *Communicates all appropriate and critical changes in the patient’s condition, status and findings to the appropriate physician/provider.
7. *Documents all clinical findings and required regulatory mandates in the chart in compliance with hospital and nursing policies and procedures.
8. *Demonstrates the ability to perform unit specific functions as an RN including, but not limited to; direct patient care both pre and post operatively, Cardioversions, Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Pediatric Sedation and care as well as miscellaneous Conscious Sedation.
9. *Performs comprehensive assessment on admission and reassessment appropriate to the patient’s condition or as ordered by the provider.
10. *Unit housekeeping support including, but not limited to; minimizing unit clutter, cleaning and remaking patient beds, emptying garbage’s, and restocking.
1. Current Montana RN License.
2. BSN preferred, or must be able to obtain within five (5) years of employment.
3. Current ACLS Certification or must obtain within six (6) months of hire.
4. Current BLS required.
5. Current PALS certification or must obtain within six (6) months of hire.
6. Previous Cardiac and Interventional Radiology experience preferred.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.