At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: Customer Relations skills. Delivers oxygen and oxygen supplies to route customers. Assembles and delivers items related to durable medical equipment and specialty equipment. Has knowledge or ability to learn all phases of durable medical and respiratory home equipment. Repairs equipment and assembles equipment as requested. Must have strong documentation and assessment skills. Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Third Party payer rules and regulations. Compliance with FDA and DOT regulations.
1. Provide excellent customer service
2. Clean dirty equipment
3. Take call on a rotational basis.
4. Deliver and set-up DME for customers.
5. Educate customers on the proper use of DME.
6. Complete necessary paperwork correctly.
7. Maintain assigned vehicles.
8. Follow all DOT and FDA guidelines.
9. Follow all OSHA guidelines.
10. Computer training of new staff for patient and order entry.
11. Monitor par levels of bracing goods in all clinics with inventory.
12. Back up fill station operator.
13. Back up CSR
1. Current CPR certification (must have within 30 days of hire)
2. Type 2 Class C drivers license or chauffeur’s license/with hazardous materials endorsement.
3. Good driving record.
4. Ability to work with equipment, calibration, monitoring, and documentation as required for customer records and third party reimbursement.
5. Computer literate.
6. Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.