At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: The Member Services Supervisor oversees the daily operations of the Front Desk and Member Services office.
1. *Responsible for scheduling all Front Desk and Member Services office staff, ensuring appropriate levels of staffing for all shifts. Ensures that staff maintains current certifications. Recommends to the Assistant Manager new staff to be hired.
2. *Upon approval of Manager, may assist with preparation and delivery of evaluations on Front Desk and Member Services staff and reviews with employee.
3. *Maintains a policy/procedure manual for Membership and Front Desk area. Assists in developing and maintaining necessary policy and procedures and holds front desk and member services staff accountable when necessary to allow efficient, high quality operations.
4. *Maintains working knowledge of club management software and other necessary computer applications. Assists with maintaining the website to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
5. *Acts as point of contact for the Technogym MyWellness platform. Maintains working knowledge of Technogym MyWellness platform and mobile app. Trains staff on platform applications and coordinates use of platform throughout the facility.
6. *Oversees Summit member retention program and coordinates member communications. Communications may include, but are not limited to; periodic newsletters, email blasts, letters and social media posts.
7. *Assists in building an effective and efficient Summit team that serves as a valuable resource for Summit members and guests as well as other Summit staff. Regularly implements team building strategies for Front Desk and Member Services staff. Assists with facilitating staff meetings.
8. *Effectively trains front desk and member services staff and provides ongoing encouragement, guidance and feedback.
9. *Maintains thorough knowledge of all Summit programs and services and effectively communicates this information to customers. Routinely scheduled to work in the Member Services office and covers Front Desk during busy periods or staffing shortages. Appropriately checks in all customers to the facility and serves as a valuable resource for registration and information on all Summit services and programs.
10. *Provides facility tours and performs all necessary paperwork and data entry for new member sign-up and account maintenance.
11. *Oversees Tennis Permanent Court Time reservations and policies.
12. *Functions as facility supervisor when scheduled and/or requested. Opens and/or secures building according to Summit Policies. Ensures that all facility policies and procedures are enforced and that patron needs are met.
1. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in management, business, health and fitness or related field preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
2. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a front desk reception position with customer service in a health and fitness facility preferred.
3. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with staff supervision preferred.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, staff members and the public.
5. HS AED CPR Certification within 30 days of hire.
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
7. Possess and maintain computer skills to include working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and club management software programs preferred. Ability to learn other software as needed.
8. Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter, possess ability to set priorities and function as part of a team. Possess ability to use good judgment, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.