At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides professional nursing care in a long term care facility. Cares for adult/geriatric populations. Coordinates care with other disciplines. All employees of the Brendan House share the responsibility of caring for the residents, family members and guests, employees, and the facility. All employees are expected to exercise good communication and a willingness to assist others outside of the scope of their job description in order to be successful as a team.
1. *Conducts nursing assessments of the health status of the residents.
2. *Implements the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process on the unit level. Is accurate and timely and in accordance with BH policies.
3. *Administers medications and supervises the administration of medications in accordance with the Medication Administration policy. Completes reassessment of resident’s response to medication. Documents in accordance with the Medication Administration policy.
4. *Interfaces with all member of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) by facilitating resident centered care and positive outcomes. The IDT includes Team Nurses, C N As, MDS Coordinators, Discharge Planner, Social Services, Activities, Therapies, Wound Nurses, Business Office, Medical Records, Nutrition Services, Housekeeping, Physicians, and others not identified.
5. *Seeks opportunities for service recovery for residents and/or families.
1. Current Montana RN license.
2. BSN degree preferred, or must be able to obtain within 5 years of employment.
3. Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification.
4. Long-term care experience preferred.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.