At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: Knowledge of products and equipment sold through Summit At Home Retail Store. Office duties including computer input and retrieval; public relation skills; answer telephones; assist walk-in customers; follow-up on sales and service; and sells fitness equipment and specialty equipment. In addition, expected to ring up sales on a computerized cash register; handle money and credit card payments; maintain store cleanliness and perform basic housekeeping chores to keep retail looking neat and professional; restocks display areas as necessary; communicates when stock is low; and makes suggestions for new and improved items. In some cases, you may be required to meet a sales quota. Good customer relation skills. Other tasks as assigned/requested.
1. * Completes all paper work necessary to process sales.
2. * Answers telephones, assists walk-in customers, and follows up on sales and service.
3. *Establish rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
4. *Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
5. *Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
6. *Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
7. *Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
8. *Bag or package purchases and wrap gifts.
9. *Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
10. *The ability to work well in a team
11. *Math skills for handling payments.
12. *Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
13. *In-depth product knowledge.
14. *Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
15. *Prepares espressos, cappuccinos, lattés, and smoothies.
1. Current CPR HS AED certification.
2. Computer literate.
3. High school graduate or equivalent education with two years of retail experience.
4. Good organizational skills.
5. Ability to adapt to changes and frequent interruptions.
6. Must possess exceptional people skills, ability to listen and to communicate effectively, both on the telephone and in person.
7. Must have strong verbal communication skills, be organized and detail oriented.
8. Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven.
9. Must be very conscientious and capable of working independently as well as constructively within a team.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.