Supports Kalispell Regional Healthcare Revenue Cycle to drive projects, develop reports, perform analysis, identify opportunities, optimization and implement best practices. The Revenue Cycle Analyst will engage in a wide variety of activities including project management, training and detailed analytics.
1. *Participates in the development, implementation and monitoring of quality assurance measures to ensure employee knowledge, competency, accuracy and integration into daily work.
2. *Writes and generates reports from multiple disparate software systems to use in analyzing trends, issues and for preparation of statistical information. Makes recommendations and assists in implementing, monitoring and mitigating processes.
3. *Collaborates with various departments and teams to test software systems as it relates to upgrades, new releases, new entries, integration, etc.
4. *Analyzes requested new entries in collaboration with Business Office, Revenue Integrity and Finance to assign accurate financial class, etc. Builds approved insurances in A/R system.
5. *Performs root cause analysis for issues, trends and/or variances in statistical information.
6. *Responsible for Revenue Cycle reports issued to all other areas as directed by Manager/Executive Director.
7. *Completes graph packages, presentations, and projects as assigned in a timely manner. Exhibits ability to prioritize.
8. *Works directly with a variety of hospital departments, Revenue Cycle Directors and Managers, physicians/physician offices to facilitate effective Revenue processes.