At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Develop, implement, coordinate and revise goal directed care through use of the nursing
process. Serve as an ambassador to all Home Options Departments.
1. Maintain understanding of and adherence to CMS guidelines and COPS’s.
2. Perform comprehensive assessments that reflect the patient’s physical, mental, emotional, psychosocial and environmental status.
3. Complete documentation in accordance with department/ organization policy and support regulatory compliance to accurately reflect eligibility for services and care provided.
4. Utilize professional, evidence-based patient care to develop and maintain an updated, individualized plan of care that includes goals, interventions, medications and visit frequency orders.
5. Ensure appropriate scheduling of patients.
6. Communicate and coordinate with all others involved in the care of patients.
7. Perform and document HCA supervisions per CMS regulations.
8. Continually evaluate effectiveness of the plan of care and make revisions as indicated. Regularly achieve desired patient outcomes.
9. Provide supporting documentation for skilled care provided and the medical necessity for ongoing care.
10. Maintain competency in computer documentation using POC.
11. Effectively manage financial resources in delivery of patient care.
1. Current Montana RN license.
2. BSN degree preferred, or must be able to obtain within 5 years of employment.
3. Current medical-surgical experience.
4. Minimum one (1) year Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
5. Current BLS certification required.
6. Excellent care planning and documentation skills.
7. Self-directed, with the ability to work with little supervision.
8. Licensed driver with a reliable and insured vehicle.
9. Must have capability to connect to internet or phone line for data exchange.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.