At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
The Care Partner assists and sees to the needs of the Care Receivers in the ASSIST Center.
1. *Oversees and supports the various activities of the Care Receivers.
2. *Assists Care Receivers with simple meal preparation in a positive and professional manner.
3. *Assists with the non-medical needs of the Care Receivers including, but not limited to; overseeing laundry, personal hygiene care and coordination of appointments and transportation.
4. *Assists with and insures the security of the Care Receivers.
5. *Assists with simple cleaning of facility and vehicles.
6. *Proactively works as a team player by recognizing and assisting in all areas as needed.
7. *Answers phones in a polite, professional manner and handles messages appropriately.
8. *Works independently and in an organized and structured manner.
9. *Driver Duties:
a. Provides transportation for Care Receivers within the Flathead Valley in the ASSIST van or other designated vehicle.
b. Assists Care Receivers on/off the vehicle as required.
1. Previous experience in a similar care provider role preferred.
2. Passionate about serving the needs of others.
3. Possess ability to learn procedures and policies in relation to the support of Care Receivers.
4. Possess ability to take initiative, exercise independent judgment, and proactively problem solve.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
6. Must use good judgment, apply a high degree of integrity and maintain confidentiality at all times.
7. Must remain calm and professional when dealing with Care Receivers and co-workers and when facing emergency situations.
8. To be eligible for the Driver portion of the position: Must be 21 years old, have a good driving record clear of moving violations in the past 5 years and no major driving offenses (DUI, etc.).
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.