At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: Works independently under the supervision of the Supervisor of Imaging Services and a staff Radiologist. Performs a variety of procedures utilizing various radiographic equipment. Provides care to patients ranging in age from neonatal to geriatric. Provides for physical and psychological needs of patient during examination. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Performs diagnostic imaging procedures
2. Participates/coordinates patient care/flow
3. Maintains accountability to/for policies/procedures
4. Maintains understanding of and follows current exam protocols
5. Maintains accountability to technologist competency/quality control standard
6. Stays current on training and continuing education
7. Maintains accountability to adhering to staff schedule/call schedule
8. Maintains accountability to appropriate use of timekeeping system with few errors
9. Assists with maintaining/ordering supply stock as directed
10. Maintains equipment/coordinates repairs and service as needed or directed
11. *Maintains regular and consistent attendance at work as scheduled by department leadership.
1. Education: Graduate of accredited school of Radiological Technology.
2. ARRT Certification in Radiology required; MT Rad Tech License required.
3. Experience: One to two years of radiology experience preferred.
4. Current CPR.
5. Skills: All Radiology procedures. Comprehensive knowledge of anatomy. Proficient use of computer software and hardware.
6. Interpersonal Skills: Good communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.