At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provide daily nursing care within the unit assigned group of residents/patients; maintain environment for ADL as directed by Licensed Nurse. Service adult and geriatric populations.
1. Perform all direct care tasks in accordance with the facility policies and/or current clinical standard of practice.
2. Document cares in the CARETRACKER system according to facility procedures.
3. Provide individualized care for each resident/patient in accordance with the written care plan.
4. Always report to charge nurse any changes from residents/patients normal conditions, i.e., vital signs, skin condition, appetite, mood, etc.
5. Prevents development of pressure ulcers, skin tears, bruises, etc.
6. Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism while undertaking and completing all department competencies. Annual competencies include but are not limited to:
a. Skin Care
b. Nurse Aid Assessment
d. Bathing Equipment
e. Resident Rights
7. All employee of the Brendan House share in the responsibility of caring for the residents/patients, family members, guests, co-workers, and the facility. As such is expected to practice good judgment, communication skills, professionalism, and a willingness to assist others outside the scope of their job description in order to promote successful teamwork.
1. Current Montana C.N.A. License.
2. Current Healthcare Provider CPR Certification.
3. Long-term care experience preferred.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.