At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
The Tray Line Aide 1 provides nutrition care according to professional standards to all Kalispell Regional Healthcare Facilities. Actions support outstanding customer service & teamwork that reflects KRH’s Mission & Values.
1. * Responsible for setting up dish machine / pots & pan area.
2. * Good practice of sanitation skills.
3. * Keep work area clean& organized
4. * Wash dishes utilizing an automatic dishwasher and manually via triple sink set up.
5. * Maintain service areas with clean dishes, utensils & cooking equipment.
6. * Clean cooking equipment as assigned.
7. * Clean & sanitize utility, resident & patient carts.
8. * Assist with floor sweeps to retrieve soiled dishes.
9. * Take temperature of dish machine & test pot sink final rinse as to proper sanitation level.
10. * Is a representative of Nutrition services and conducts themselves as such whenever present within KRH.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to follow written & verbal instructions & established procedures.
3. Minimum of one (1) year experience in health care setting or food service desired
4. Must have a high degree of customer service skills.
5. Some computer skills sufficient to learn hospital computer systems (Meditech, Excel, Word, Kronos Self Service)
6. Must be highly organized & be able to handle multiple priorities at one time.
7. ServSafe certification or food handlers certification desirable.
8. An eligible applicant must be self motivated and able to work alone, as a team, with and without direct supervision.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.