At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides professional nursing care within the Interventional Radiology Department. Coordinates care within other disciplines of cardiac services, KRMC, NWHC, physician offices and other facilities.
1. *Functions as an RN within Interventional Radiology/ Imaging/Holding Room Departments.
2. *Functions autonomously as RN providing Conscious Sedation and nursing support in General Radiology.
3. *Performs comprehensive assessment and reassessment.
4. *Ensures that patient examination rooms are stocked and ready for use. As necessary thoroughly cleans exam rooms, counter, and table tops, per department policy.
5. *Performs Pediatric Sedation for diagnostic and interventional procedures.
6. *Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism, civility, teamwork and customer service while undertaking all tasks and interactions with others.
7. *Knowledge of policies and procedures as they relate to the RN’s specific job duties, patient care and safety. Knowledge of staffing standards and a demonstrated commitment to cost containment with all resources.
8. *Demonstrates ability to continually assess, identify problems, implement interventions and evaluate patient’s response.
9. *Communicates all appropriate and critical changes in the patient’s condition, status and findings to the appropriate physician/provider in a timely manner or as defined by policies and procedures and/or physician/provider orders.
10. *Communicates effectively and maintains cooperative relationships with providers, co-workers, staff members and patients. Works effectively in a team environment.
1. Current Montana RN License required.
2. BSN preferred
3. Current CPR required.
4. Current ACLS, PALS Certification preferred or the ability to obtain within six (6) months of hire.
5. Minimum of one (1) year Interventional Radiology experience preferred.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.