At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
The Barista Technician provides nutrition care according to professional standards to all Kalispell Regional Healthcare Facilities. Actions support outstanding customer service & teamwork that reflects KRMC’s Mission & Values.
1. Good practice of sanitation skills.
2. Keep work area clean & organized.
3. Completes regular daily and weekly cleaning assignments
4. Must be a self starter & self directed.
5. Must be able to follow recipes & production sheets, provide daily prep lists and fills to par.
6. Adhere to HACCP guidelines.
7. Work well under stress & be a team player.
8. Excellent presentation skills.
9. Records food and Equipment temperatures.
10. Food preparation sandwich & salad assembly.
11. Demonstrates consistent Hot and Cold beverage competence.
12. Cash register & ten key experience.
13. Good cash handling skills.
14. Is a representative of Nutrition services and conducts themselves as such whenever present within NWHC.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to follow written & verbal instructions & established procedures.
3. Minimum of Three (3) years experience in Barista or food service setting desirable.
4. Must have a high degree of customer service skills.
5. Some computer skills sufficient to learn hospital computer systems ( Meditech, Excel, Kronos Self Service)
6. Must be highly organized & be able to handle multiple priorities at one time.
7. ServSafe certification or food handlers certification desirable.
8. Good organizational skills.
9. Team Player.
10. Ability to understand & follow recipes.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.