At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: The mind/body instructor teaches different levels of classes at the Summit Medical Fitness Center (SMFC), closely monitoring class participants to ensure safety and efficiency of all instruction.
1. *Provides state of the art class instruction to SMFC members and guests.
2. *Supervises and closely monitors the safety of all class participants during all phases of the class session.
3. *Teaches appropriate exercise techniques giving modification and restriction specifics to individual needs.
4. *Takes appropriate steps abiding my SMFC procedures and guidelines when a class is canceled or unable to teach a scheduled class.
5. *Works closely with FPC, advising of possible improvements, changes in schedules, canceled classes, etc.
6. *Attends mandatory staff meetings and department meetings.
7. *Responds to emergency situations according to Summit policies/procedures.
8. *Works independently and in an organized and structured manner.
1. Yoga, Pilates or Tai Chi Certification required or the ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
2. Current CPR / AED certification or the ability to successfully obtain within 90 days of hire.
3. Minimum of two (2) years group exercise experience preferred.
4. Ability to use good judgment, apply a high degree of integrity and maintain confidentiality at all times.
5. Possess ability to communicate orally to individuals and small groups.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.