At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides daily nursing care within the unit for assigned group of residents/patients; maintains environment for ADL of assigned residents/patients as directed by Licensed Nurse. Services adult geriatric population. All employees of the Brendan House share the responsibility of caring for the residents, family members and guests, employees, and the facility. All employees are expected to exercise good communication and a willingness to assist others outside of the scope of their job description in order to be successful as a team.
1. Performs all direct care tasks in accordance with the facility policies and/or current clinical standard of practice.
2. Documents cares in the CARETRACKER in accordance with facility policy.
3. Provides individualized care for each resident in accordance with the care plan.
4. Always reports to charge nurse any changes from residents normal conditions, i.e. vital signs, skin appetite, mood, etc.,
5. Prevents development of pressure ulcers, skin tears, bruises, etc.
6. Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism while undertaking and completing all department competencies.
Annual competencies include:
• Skin Care
• Nurse Aid Assessment
• Bathing Equipment
• Resident Rights
1. Current Montana C.N.A. license
2. Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification
3. Long-term care experience preferred
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.