The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will primarily partner with HR leadership, team members and management staff on organizational and workforce planning, staff development, change management, employee engagement, HR services and communications that support Kalispell Regional Healthcare’s mission, vision, and values. The HRBP will support multiple client groups, functions and/or locations; will facilitate the delivery of HR programs and services to support the business objectives in partnership with HR leadership, HR subject matter experts and staff.
1. *Provides strategic HR business partner support to assigned client groups. Provides advice and counsel to management regarding: effectiveness of staff, application of human resource practices, policies and procedures, compliance with employment regulations/laws and resolution of complaints and grievances.
2. *Drives informed decision making by using data to identify trends and works with business leaders to determine root cause of issues. Develops organizational effectiveness solutions. Identifies and takes action on coaching opportunities including the facilitation of individual, team and leadership interventions.
3. *Collaborates with HR Leadership, HR Business Partners and subject matter experts (SME's) to successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, annual performance reviews, recruiting support, workforce planning and change management.
4. *Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive. Provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, and problem solving and performance management. May initiate investigations and provide guidance regarding issues such as: working conditions, disciplinary actions, harassment, and employee complaints in collaboration with leadership/employee. Provides guidance and recommendations for problem resolution, analysis of data obtained, and timely report preparation.
5. *Supports leadership with 1:1 coaching, performance management, and organizational development and effectiveness. Demonstrates skills to include coaching, influence, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, strategic and tactical analysis, change advocacy and problem solving.
6. *As a member of the HR team, plays a role in researching, developing and implementing succession planning, career management, performance management, compensation management and recruiting strategies. May contribute to the establishment of compensation structures reward and recognize high performance, innovation and creativity.
7. *Identifies HR trends across the business groups and proactively proposes programs to address these trends. Acts as a strong conduit for the client groups needs as well as for HR programs and processes for business effectiveness. Partners with other HR staff to research and share best practices in order to ensure consistency and teamwork within the HR department. Actively participates within the HR team in the development, analyzing, modification, and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
8. *Functions as the HR Partner to management teams of assigned client groups. Supports assigned client groups in the achievement of its people related objectives for employee satisfaction, patient or customer satisfaction, labor costs targets, talent development and the development and maintenance of a high performing workforce. Actively participates in development of employee relations programs.
9. *Supports management when conducting layoffs, grievance meetings, investigations, complaint resolutions, staff counseling and related progressive discipline activities, talent reviews and local training. Identifies, investigates and resolves grievances, and coordinates with the subject matter experts (SME) for resolution of mediated or arbitrated grievances, work environment scans and harassment investigations. Involved in terminations, unemployment hearings, EEOC charges, and reduction in force planning.
10. *Maintains a role in the administrative duties of the HR department. Maintains responsibility to complete corrective action tracking, unemployment response and tracking, grievance management, job description development and other projects as assigned.