At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides oxygen and durable medical equipment (DME) services to KME customers. Ensures KME is compliant with FDA regulations regarding the transfill and delivery of oxygen to KME customers.
1. *Assembles and delivers items related to durable medical equipment and specialty equipment.
2. *Operates organization provided vehicle in accordance to agency policy, state and federal regulations and guidelines.
3. *Adheres to all DOT, FDA and accreditation standards.
4. *Understands Medicare, Medicaid and Third Party payer rules and regulation as necessary.
5. *Competent in the maintenance and service of products to include oxygen concentrator checks.
6. *Ensures the fill station is in FDA compliance.
7. *Maintains contact with consultant to arrange FDA training for all fill station operators.
8. *Maintains accurate records to ensure all product is traceable in case of a recall.
1. Previous DME experience preferred.
2. Current CPR certification or must have the ability to successfully obtain within thirty (30) days of hire.
3. Type 2 Class C driver’s license or chauffeur’s license/with hazardous materials endorsement required.
4. Must have a good driving record clear of moving violations in the past five (5) years and no major driving offenses (DUI, etc.).
5. Ability to work with equipment, calibration, monitoring, and documentation as required for customer records and third party reimbursement.
6. Possess and maintain computer skills and the ability to learn new software as needed.
7. Good communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
8. Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter, possess ability to set priorities and function as part of a team. Possess ability to use good judgment, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.