At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: To assist in planning, organizing and the implementation of soccer and volleyball leagues and other assigned programs at The Summit. Demonstrate experience with organizing and implementing programs. Work closely with the SPARK and League Coordinator. Fulfill other tasks as assigned/requested.
1. *Implement recreation programs.
2. *Perform all necessary functions within league programs including all paperwork and sign-up for programs. Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
3. *Perform all necessary tracking (e.g. attendance, receipt tracking, etc.) and reports. Maintain accurate and thorough records.
4. *Work closely with SPARK and League Coordinator for ongoing program improvement.
5. *Maintain regular and consistent attendance at work as scheduled by department leadership.
6. *Help organize, coordinate and supervise sport leagues in a professional manner. Maintain control of situations and continue to enforce rules while building relationships during times of intense competition or participant frustration.
7. *Ensure participant registration is recorded at the front desk and transferred accurately to league sheets. Ensure all participant records are recorded and transferred accurately. Maintain paperwork in an organized fashion. Paperwork is always exceptionally detailed, readable and appropriately filed. Communicate with front desk personnel as necessary.
8. *Referee sports leagues when needed.
9. *Implement sport leagues in a professional manner. Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, exceptional listening skills and ability to interact with participants. Ensure all participants are always treated fairly and with respect.
10. *Ensure all rules, policies and procedures are constantly enforced. Demonstrate exceptional ability to communicate policies and procedures to program participants.
11. *Communicate important information with league participants through email or over phone calls in a timely manner.
12. *Assist the SPARK and League Coordinator with scheduling.
1. Minimum age of 18 years.
2. Current basic life support certification within 90 days of hire.
3. Exhibits a friendly and outgoing attitude reflecting concern for customer.
4. Ability to work within stated budgets and work with minimal supervision.
5. Ability to supervise various programs at once and insure proper procedures are being followed.
6. Ability to enforce rules and make decisions on own.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.