At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: Provides direction, supervision and training for all staff directly assigned to the department to ensure quality client care and cost effective efficiencies.
1. *Serve as an ambassador to all Home Options departments.
2. *Interview, train, counsel and retain staff. Assess, plan and implement staff education. Conduct staff performance evaluations.
3. *Plan, prioritize and organize department operations. Conduct supervisory visits.
4. *Maintain knowledge and understanding of the CMS Certification and Montana State Licensure rules. OASIS/485/POT/order review for regulatory compliance and appropriate maximized reimbursement.
5. *Assist in developing and meeting productivity measures. Set attainable goals for self and department. Set high leadership expectations for self and team members.
6. *Create an environment which promotes trust, calculated risk-taking and open communication. Diminish conflict by addressing issues directly and by considering all points of view.
7. *Assist in developing departmental budget. Manage and meet departmental budget goals. Identify and implement measures to ensure cost reduction.
8. *Collaborate with Home Options Management Team to develop and implement practice standards, policies and procedures, and organizational cohesiveness.
9. *Maintain knowledge of nursing standards of practice, competent nursing skills, and assessment methods/abilities.
1. Current Montana RN license.
2. BSN degree preferred
3. Three (3) years experience in home health and hospice preferred.
4. Two (2) years experience in clinical staff supervision preferred.
5. Current BLS certification required.
6. Professional communication skills, and computer/software application knowledge.
7. Montana licensed driver with a reliable and insured vehicle.
8. Must have capability to connect to internet or phone lines for data exchange.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.