The Washer Puller is primarily responsible for the timely removal or “pulling” of wet linen from the washer and dry linen from the dryer. Performs prescribed procedures in sorting soiled linen
1. * Ability to prioritize job functions to maintain the proper workflow.
2. * Timely removal or “pulling” of wet linen from the washer.
3. * Timely removal or “pulling” of dry linen from the dryer.
4. * Appropriately loads machines by weight and linen type.
5. * Stocks assigned linen carts to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
6. * When not pulling or sorting laundry, is responsible for processing dried linen either by hand or by folding machine.
7. * Empties lint filters as required.
8. * Empties large lint filters in mechanical room once per week.
9. * May be required to perform as Laundry Aide, Transporter, Wash Tech, or Delivery Driver.
10. * Assists Wash Tech as requested.
11. * Performs duties without specific direction, given adequate guideline.
12. May be expected to assist other members of the Environmental Services Team by filling in on other positions (either in housekeeping or laundry) as need
1. Ability to read, write, and speak English required.
2. Ability to follow written and oral instructions required.
3. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
4. Previous laundry experience preferred.